1. Agreement and Parties
4. Policy Applicable To Online Activities Only
5 Personal Information About You
5.1 Types Of Information Collected
We may ask you for certain information, referred to as "personal information," which includes information that pertains to your identity. Such information may include, but is not limited to, items such as your name, email address, and credit card billing information.
5.2 Personal Information You Provide to Us
You may be required to provide personal information to access or use certain parts or features of the SendNow.io Service. For example, you will be asked to provide your name and a valid email address to establish an account at http://sendnow.io. If you wish to establish a paid SendNow.io account, you will also be asked (in some cases) to provide credit card account and billing information. If you do not provide the requested personal information, you may not be able to access or use the particular component of the Service where such information is required.
5.3 Survey Information
6. Personal Information You Provide About Others
Some components of the SendNow.io Service allow you to share content and personal messages you upload with others by generating messages directly to those other individuals. To use this feature, we require you provide us with a valid email address or phone number for each recipient. SendNow.io uses these email addresses and phone numbers only to share your content and personal messages (at your direction).
7. General Information We May Collect
7.1 Types Of Information Collected
There may be other instances in which we collect information from you that is more general in nature ("general information"). Such information may include information recorded by our server logs from your browser such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address (which enables us to identify your computer or device on a Transmission Control Protocol/Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) network like the internet), and the specific webpage you requested. Such general information, including the click stream data and cookies, as mentioned below, may be collected from you whenever you access or use the SendNow.io Service, whether or not you provide us with any other personal information.
7.2 Click Stream Data
When you use the SendNow.io Service we may collect "click stream data" (server address, domain name, etc.). This information can be combined with information you have provided to us, which will enable us to analyze and better customize your visits. We may use click stream data for traffic analysis or e-commerce analysis of our services, to determine which features within the SendNow.io Service are most or least effective or useful to you.
A cookie is a small string of information that the website you visit transfers to your computer for identification purposes. Cookies can be used to follow your activity throughout the SendNow.io Service and that information helps us to understand your preferences and improve your experience. SendNow.io cookies do not collect personal information from you, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other personal information you may provide to personally identify you. You can turn off all cookies, if you prefer not to receive them. You can also have your computer warn you whenever cookies are being used. Please refer to documentation provider with your web browser (e.g., Firefox, Safari, Chrome, or Internet Explorer) for information on enabling these options. There are also software products available that can manage cookies for you. Please be aware, however, that when you choose to reject cookies, this choice may limit the functionality of the website and you may lose access to some of its features.
8. Use and Sharing of Information
8.1 To Provide Products And Services To You
We will use the personal information you provide and any general information we receive from you to provide SendNow.io products and services to you, which include the following:
- To process orders you may place at http://sendnow.io.
- To assist third party companies and individuals to facilitate our products and services, to provide products and services on our behalf, to perform related services, to market and promote our products and services or to assist us in analyzing how our products and services are used. These third party service providers may include providers of credit card processing, accounting, customer relationship management, marketing and promotion services, website maintenance, notification services, database management and analytics. These third party service providers will only use your data for the purpose of carrying out the work as agreed with us and will be required to keep the information confidential.
- To send you information or materials via email about products, offers, and news we think might interest you. This information may relate to products, offers, and news of SendNow.io or its licensees or selected commercial partners. (If you no longer wish to receive any emails from us, or if you want to modify your personal data or want your personal data to be deleted from our database, please see "CANCELING YOUR ACCOUNT, OPTING OUT OF EMAIL, AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION" below.)
- To analyze visits to the SendNow.io website and learn about the interests of our visitors in the aggregate and also on a personal level to better understand your interests and needs, so we can improve our products and services and deliver to you the type of content, features, and promotions that you are most interested in.
- To publish aggregate statistics regarding our user base. For example, we may choose to publish statistics regarding how many registered SendNow.io users live in the U.S. versus how many live in Europe. If you complete a SendNow.io survey that asks for employment information, we may publish statistics regarding which professions are most likely to use or not use SendNow.io.
8.2 Business Transfers
In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if SendNow.io or substantially all of its assets were acquired, customer information would likely be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of SendNow.io may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.
8.3 Protection of SendNow.io and Others
8.5 Retention of Your Information
We will only retain your information to the extent: (a) it is needed for the purposes which we have conveyed to you; (b) we are required by law to maintain such information; or (c) it is needed for us to address any issues or inquiries that you may have. When your information is no longer required, we will dispose of such information by destroying it or erasing it.
9 Protection Of Your Information
9.1. Security Measures
In order to protect both the personal information and the general information that we receive from you through your use of the SendNow.io Service, we have implemented various security measures. For example, when you enter sensitive information (such as your credit card number) on our online forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We also follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it.
9.2. Risk Of Interception
Please keep in mind, however, that whenever you give out personal information online there is a risk that third parties may intercept and use that information. While SendNow.io strives to protect your personal information and privacy, we cannot guarantee the security of any information you disclose online. By using the SendNow.io Service, you expressly acknowledge and agree that we do not guarantee the security of any data provided to or received by us through your use of the SendNow.io Service and that any personal information, general information, or other data or information received from you through your use of the SendNow.io Service is provided to us at your own risk, which you expressly assume.
10. No Use Of This Service By Minors Permited
10.1. Registration Declined For Minors
10.2. Notice Concerning Children
PLEASE NOTE: The SendNow.io Service is general audience service, and does not direct any of its content, products, or services specifically at children under 13 years of age. We understand and are committed to respecting the sensitive nature of children's privacy online. If we learn or have reason to suspect that a user of the SendNow.io Service is under age 13, we will promptly delete any personal information in that user's account. If you have such information, please contact us as email@example.com
11. Links to Third Parties
12. Canceling Your Account, Opting Out of Email, and Modifying Personal Information
You may cancel your account and you may opt out of receiving any emails from SendNow.io at any time. You may cancel your account, or modify your personal information, by contacting support at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage you promptly to update your personal information when it changes. Information concerning your past behavior with the Service may be retained indefinitely by SendNow.io.
Please note that although you may opt out of receiving certain emails, SendNow.io reserves the right to communicate with you via email regarding specific products and services you have ordered, requested, or inquired about.
13. Questions or Comments